Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Desert Sunrise Double Exposer

Taken 9/3/13
Photo by:Kyrstin Stratton
For this photo I took a picture of myself and a photo of a sunrise in Ocotillo Wells. First I needed to make sure the two photos fit into each other. Once that was done I copied the picture of myself and pasted it onto the photo of the desert sunrise. Then I cut myself out using the magic wand tool, and erased everything that's in my background (of the top and bottom photos). Then I changed the portrait settings from "normal" to "overlay". It then looked like it does above.  And that is it. If you have a little extra time you can even "dodge" some parts of the photos to make it look even clearer, but you don't have to.

2 comments:

  1. I love the background photo you chose to use!! And you had a good summary of the project(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job I like your background:)

    ReplyDelete