Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Anahi x6

Taken 8/26/13 and edited 8/28-30
Photo by: Kyrstin Stratton

This photo really shows us the crazy and fun times we have in class, all while learning new things about photography. This picture took many tries to get just right. I took 6 different pictures of Anahi and put them all together in Photoshop. To do so I picked the pictures that I wanted and put them in a stack in Photoshop. Then I picked my background picture (which is the photo I place the 5 other Anahi's on top of that particular photo). After that I went to another picture and used the magnetic lasso and cut her out from all the photos I took. Such as where she is laying on the ground I used the magnetic lasso and circled her in it (so to speak) and copied her body onto another layer. I did the same thing with the rest of the bodies and placed the copied image layers right above my background photo. Then is the colors didn’t really match up perfectly I used the eraser to get in as close as I can to her body. After I finished all the editing I needed to do I flattened the image and it all became one photo.

1 comment:

  1. Kyrstin I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PHOTO! I know when shooting this our ideas for posing were quite wild but it looks really good! PROUD OF YOU!

    ReplyDelete